Effective date: 03-03-2023
PT BRIIX Financial Technology (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the BRIIX mobile application (“the Service”).
This page intends to inform you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service, and the choices you have associated with that data.
We use your data to fulfill our commitment to providing an unparalleled user experience, in connection with all of your interaction with our site (the “Purpose”) and to improve the Service. As part of that undertaking, we are committed to safeguarding the privacy of the personal information that we gather.
This Policy confirms and actuates our commitment to protect your personal information, and has been adopted by all of the separate and distinct legal entities that manage, operate, license, own, and/or provide services to the various locations operating under or in connection with our brands.
Collection And Use Of Your Personal Information
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
● Name, email address, postal address, account names and passwords or other contact information
● Professional, industry, employment-related or education information
● Internet or other electronic network activity information, including, but not limited to, browsing history, search history, preferences, and information regarding a user’s interaction (including reading habits) with an Internet website, applications, advertisements
● Demographic information
● Inferences drawn from the personal information identified above, to create a profile about a consumer reflecting that consumer’s preferences and behavior
● Information you disclose in your user profile
In certain instances, you may need to provide your Personal Data in compliance with legal/regulatory requirements or contractual obligations. Failure to provide such Personal Data may constitute failure to comply with legal/regulatory requirements or contractual obligations, as the case may be.
Use of Data
We use this information for carefully considered business purposes, which also benefit our customers and which include some or all of the following:
● to provide and facilitate our services and products
● to operate our services, products, and systems properly
● to communicate with you
● to help us improve, upgrade, or enhance our services and products and develop new services and products
● to provide support for our services and products
● to maintain the quality and safety of products and services, and for internal quality control purposes, including debugging, to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality
● to provide you with offers and promotions about services and products of Briix or of other parties that may be of interest to you
● to create a “lookalike audience” or “matched audience” of (prospective) customers for targeted advertising on social media platforms
● to enhance your experience with this Site, including saving your preferences and login information, creating hashed identifiers that can be used to help us identify you on our site and third-party sites, providing customized content or contextual advertisements, and providing tailored advertisements on our site and third-party sites
● to analyze website usage, analyze use of this Site, and analyze and measure ad impressions
● to protect the interests, rights, safety, or property of Briix or others and to monitor compliance with and enforce the terms of any agreement with Briix
● to monitor to detect security incidents and protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent or illegal activity, and hold those responsible for that activity
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to Briix and maintained on the Briix’s computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Indonesia and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Date, to Indonesia and process it there.
Data Tracking & Cookies
Briix and the parties with whom we work (e.g., service providers, business partners, advertisers, ad technology providers and advertising servers) may place, view, and/or use “cookies”, web server logs, web beacons, pixels or other electronic technologies to collect statistical and other information about you and your use of this Site. This information may include information about the IP address of your computer, browser type, language, operating system, your mobile device, device ID, geolocation data, the state or country from which you accessed this Site’s services, the web pages visited, the date and the time of a visit, the websites you visited immediately before and after visiting this Site, the number of links you click within this Site, the functions you use on this Site, the databases you view and the searches you request on this Site, the types of articles you read, the data you save or download from this Site and the number of times you view an advertisement.
Briix and the parties with whom we work may use the information collected for various reasons, either on behalf of Briix or for the other parties’ own purposes, including research, analysis, to better serve visitors to this Site (such as by enabling log-in, providing access to certain sections of this Site, providing customized content or customized contextual advertisements, or presenting online advertising on this Site or other websites tailored to your interests, as described further below), to compile aggregate and anonymous information about usage of this Site and other websites, other statistics, etc. However, if you have deleted and disabled cookies, these uses will not be possible to the extent they are based on cookie information.
Disclosure Of Data
We will share your information with law enforcement agencies, public authorities or other organizations if legally required to do so, or if such use is reasonably necessary to:
(a) comply with a legal obligation, process or request;
(c) detect, prevent or otherwise address security, fraud or technical issues; or
(d) protect the rights, property or safety of our organization, our users, a third party or the public, as required or permitted by law.
Security And Retention Of Your Personal Information
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Request for Access to Personal Information/Questions or Complaints
If you have any questions about this Policy, about the processing of your data described, or any concerns or complaints with regard to the administration of the Policy, or if you would like to submit a request (in the manner described in Section 10 above) to exercise your rights in relation to the personal information that we maintain about you, please feel free to contact us, by any of the following means:
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children have provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Laws and regulations in Indonesia
The Indonesian government ensures the application of sanctions for misuse of personal data by third parties without rights and guarantees the protection of personal data in the virtual world. The application of sanctions is in compliance with legislation and regulations through Law No. 11 of 2008 concerning Information and Electronic Transactions as amended by Law No. 19 of 2016 and Minister of Communication and Information No. Regulation No. 20 of 2016 concerning Protection of Personal Data in Electronic Systems (PM 20/2016).
The Ministry of Communication and Information has also coordinated with the Directorate of Criminal Cyber Criminal Investigation of the Indonesian Police Headquarters to conduct investigation/investigations into alleged criminal acts in cases of misuse of personal data by third parties.
Minister of Communication and Information Regulation No. 20 of 2016 concerning the Protection of Personal Data in Electronic Systems (PM 20/2016), which has been in effect since December 2016, the protection of personal data includes protection against the acquisition, collection, processing, analysis, storage, appearance, announcement, transmission, distribution or destruction of personal data.
While this Policy alone does not constitute contractual rights, we have ensured compliance with certain of its legal obligations in specified countries in relation to personal information, by creating a set of binding standards and policies (known in some countries as “binding corporate rules”), approved by a number of national privacy regulators. As a result, depending on your circumstances and location, you may be able to enforce your privacy rights using those standards or policies through that regulator or through a court of law. If you would like to know more about these standards and policies, please contact us on the contact page of our website, or contact the Chief Privacy Officer at the above email address.
All requests for access to your personal information must be submitted in writing by letter or email. We may respond to your request by letter, email, or telephone.
By email: [email protected]